Tuesday, August 9, 2016

I'm being treated by the conglomerate as if I don't the right to have a private life or to say NO to anyone.

August 9, 2016 

I'm also treated by the conglomerate as if I don't have the right to define my behavior, as if the only interpretations and opinions of my behavior that are credible are those of people who have no respect for me, who enjoy ridiculing me and making other people dislike me, who spend a lot of their time bullying me, and who have no concern for anything that has happened to me or anyone else because of the conglomerate's behavior since 2010.  







Those are pictures from tonight of the first part of the first page of the White House's official website.  

I have never invited anyone to hack my phone or to criminally invade my privacy in any other way.  For me to be treated as if my powerlessness to stop the invasions is an invitation for anyone who feels like it to participate in them is exploitation.

The government should know better and should stop treating me as if the government's failure to set a good example for anyone since 2010 is my fault.  



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, August 9, 2016 @ 10:19 p.m.