Friday, August 19, 2016

Questions about Chantel Jeffries's Instagram

August 19, 2016


If it were me whose distorted images were published at her Instagram, and I had the money to hire a lawyer and also someone who knows computers and the Internet, I would hire those people to investigate whether or not Ms. Jeffries's social media had actually gotten hacked.  If I could get proof that it wasn't hacked, then I would ask my lawyer about sending a "Cease and Desist" letter to Ms. Jeffries about publishing things online that a reasonable person would interpret as her having published to cause emotional distress and damage to my reputation.  

Throughout all of that process, I would try to be as respectful toward her as I wanted her to be toward me. 

The conglomerate has encouraged people to treat each other badly since 2010.  Younger people are particularly vulnerable to being influenced by the conglomerate's terrible behavior.  




Copyright L. Kochman, August 19, 2016 @ 4:29 p.m.