Friday, April 29, 2016

This is upsetting.

April 29, 2016





Are a lot of people doing something like that?  Please stop.

It was something I didn't want to talk about, which I talked about SO THAT people would stop doing things like this.

I have no choice about what total strangers think of me; the conglomerate decides all of that for me and for them.  I think what most people are getting from what the conglomerate says about me is "Something very sexual, good or bad," and I don't want to be thought of that way, something superimposed on me that takes from me all control over the perception that people are getting of me and how they think about my having boundaries.  I'm being treated as if my body belongs to the public to ogle or disdain.  Whether the public likes what I look like or not doesn't matter to me; what I object to is the preemption of my control over my life.

Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, April 29, 2016 @ 10:41 p.m.