Saturday, April 30, 2016

Edward Snowden

April 30, 2016

Please do not romantically pursue me. 

I have a number of reasons why I think it's a bad idea.  Despite everything that the conglomerate says about me, I am not coy, so please listen:

The conglomerate hates me.

My government is against me and personally persecutes me about a lot of things.

I have criticized Russia for its theft of Crimea and its inhumane treatment of Ukraine.

I have had mixed, meaning sometimes fatal, results when I have tried to advocate for the lives of specific people. 

I am chronically overwhelmed by the abuses that the conglomerate has inflicted on me.  I can't shoulder the responsibility of reading and writing about you.  I know that a lot of people are trying to help you, and I hope they'll be successful.  




Copyright L. Kochman, April 30, 2016 @ 4:57 p.m.