Sunday, April 24, 2016

What my school is called

April 24, 2016

I have said several times since I started school that I chose the school because it has the academic program that I wanted.  There was nothing that I could do about what the school is called.

Before I applied to Bunker Hill Community College, I was rejected two years in a row for a free biotechnology training program somewhere else, even though I got an almost perfect score on the program's qualifying test the first year and a perfect score the second year.  I probably got rejected because the people who manage the program were terrified of the conglomerate and of the possibility that they could have lost funding if they accepted my application.

I also had to write "Harassed and quit, "Harassed and fired," "Harassed and fired" in the "Employment" section of the application, because that was what had happened.  I got no support at all from the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination about being harassed, lied about and fired, which isn't surprising considering that the city, state and federal governments are all promoting sexual crime and also personally persecuting me.


Copyright L. Kochman, April 24, 2016 @ 7:10 p.m.