Saturday, April 23, 2016

This is what Hollywood thinks is funny.

April 23, 2016





That's the address for an Instagram post that Ryan Phillippe seems to have published at his Instagram a couple of hours ago at the time that I'm publishing this page.

What he and his girlfriend are referring to is videotape that was filmed of me with hidden and illegal cameras in the walk-in closet of the apartment where I lived in Braintree from 2013 to 2014.

He and his girlfriend think it's funny that soon after I got the apartment, I went into that closet, closed the door and turned the light off so that I could masturbate, which I hadn't done for weeks or months, since I had lived in homeless shelters, where there is no privacy, for two consecutive years before I got that apartment.  I hoped that I wouldn't be victimized by voyeurism in that apartment, but my concern that I might be was what caused me to be in that closet, where illegal video was filmed of me anyway.

While I was writing this page, I suddenly got a message on the screen that "This post has been deleted from the server."  

It seems that my page wasn't deleted, but the conglomerate likes to censor my blogs so that the only version of what has happened is the conglomerate's.  Its idea of free speech is censoring my blogs while it promotes and distributes SICK, SADISTIC, ILLEGAL video of me all over the world, and acts like I'm the criminal instead of a chronic victim of vicious crime.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, April 23, 2016 @ 6:37 p.m.


April 23, 2016 @ 7:42 p.m.

What seems to have gotten removed was the post at Mr. Phillippe's Instagram that had a picture of Mr. Phillippe's girlfriend lying on a floor with her hands pointed toward the waistband of her pants, with what looked like a closet door behind her that had purple, horizontal slats, to indicate their belief that they are the victims and I am the criminal.

If I had taken a picture of the post before it was deleted, I couldn't have published it to document it; this blog was disabled from publishing pictures from my phone months ago.