Sunday, April 24, 2016

Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner

April 24, 2016

Ben Affleck:

I don't know what you're trying to do, woo me or pretend that's what you're doing while you're actually trying to publicize my painful situation.  I also don't know if you think I'll date you or if that's something that you want.

It's the same cycle every year.  My privacy is criminally invaded.  The media and other people act Iike I'm doing something wrong and they're not.  All the people who are victimizing me treat everything that they say about me as the proof that they should be abusing me.  Nothing that I say about my feelings is treated as if it's true or matters.  People make all sorts of decisions based on what they think I feel and what they think I'll do, and they're wrong.

I'll never date you.  I don't want to be with you.  I'm not fighting feelings for you; these are my feelings for you.


Jennifer Garner:

You were successful at perpetrating another vicious and untrue rumor about me.  

Has it occurred to you or your husband that it's difficult to be in love when you're a bad person and the person that you're married to is also a bad person?  I'm sure you could think of vicious, untrue and damaging things to say about me for the rest of your life; maybe you'll even spend the rest of your life not realizing that your behavior toward people whom you think deserve abuse has something to do with your lack of love from and toward the people whom you think you care about.  


Copyright L. Kochman, April 24, 2016 @ 6:32 a.m./additions @ 10:10 a.m.