Thursday, May 26, 2016

Dress code

May 26, 2016

I don't want to spend all my time deciding what people are trying to say with their clothing, and I also don't want people spending their time interpreting my clothing.  People should feel that they are able to dress normally, the way that they should feel that they are able to talk and write normally.

If someone is trying conspicuously to promote the conglomerate's agenda, through clothing or in some other way, that's bad, and I'll probably say something about it if I know about it.  I don't like criticizing people every day; I feel like the conglomerate's agenda is so bad that it shouldn't take years of talking about why it's bad, and so many victims of the conglomerate's behavior, for the people who promote that agenda to realize that they're doing something wrong.  Why don't they already know?


Copyright L. Kochman, May 26, 2016 @ 9:07 p.m.