Thursday, May 26, 2016

Nobody needs to threaten the teachers who falsely accused me at my school.

May 26, 2016


Everybody makes mistakes.  The conglomerate likes to encourage a frenzy of emotion about every situation, including identifying culprits for everything and placing blame.

The harassment charge against me was already dismissed last week.  I also think that it will be difficult for the Chinese teacher to defend the failing grade that she's tried to give me.  I hope that she won't be fired for how she's treated me; the reputation that the conglomerate has forced on me precedes me everywhere, and it has caused a lot of people to do things that they wouldn't ordinarily have done.  The conglomerate brings out the worst in people; it likes doing that.


Copyright L. Kochman, May 26, 2016 @ 6:20 p.m.