Saturday, May 28, 2016

Women are a joke to everyone in the entertainment industry, including women who are part of that industry.

May 28, 2016





That's the address for a scene from the 2012 movie "The Lucky One."

I haven't read the book "The Lucky One," on which the movie is based, so I don't know if there's a discussion in the book about Dr. Seuss or Voltaire.  I do know that I had a phone conversation during those first two years that I was homeless in the Boston area, in which the person with whom I was speaking attributed a quote to the Bible and I said "That's not the Bible; that's Voltaire," and I was right.

My question is if people who hacked my phone heard that conversation, did not know and didn't care about knowing if I were right, and wrote the scene in "The Lucky One" in which Zac Efron's blonde love interest feels stupid because she incorrectly attributes a quote to Voltaire.

I don't choose excerpts or supporting information for code purposes.


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, May 28, 2016 @ 11:37 a.m.