Saturday, September 17, 2016

The awards shows are always terrible about me.

September 18, 2016


The people who produce them don't seem to know how to get through them without ridiculing me, as if I haven't had enough bad things happen to me in my life, and as if most of the people in the rooms at those awards shows haven't participated in bullying me and promoting crime since 2010.  

Like all bullies, they are entirely convinced that their target is someone who deserves their abuse.  You would think that hundreds of people would realize that bullying one person together is a disgusting thing to do, but they never seem to realize that.

It probably has something to do with 90% of the writers in the entertainment industry being men.  They can't think of anything to write about me that isn't horrible.  They HATE women; the entire industry hates women.  

I don't care about their opinion, but they are able to make my life worse, and that is something that they like to do.  I don't know when they will decide that my life is bad enough.  

Copyright L. Kochman, September 18, 2016 @ 1:24 p.m.