Thursday, September 29, 2016

What happened?

September 30, 2016








Those are pictures of something that I wrote at my phone on September 25, 2016 and that I never published.  The time at the top of the page is when I slightly changed what was written at the page, to clarify that I am never able to date anyone.

I don't know what time it was when I first wrote the page; it was several hours before 7:02 p.m.

What I noticed tonight is that these tweets were published on September 25, 2016:







I also know that Mr. DiCaprio did not publish the tweet about talking to President Obama and "@KHayhoe" until after I had written the page at my phone which I have never published before tonight.  








Those are pictures from tonight of contiguous tweets at Mr. DiCaprio's Twitter.  


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, September 30, 2016 @ 12:21 a.m.