Thursday, September 22, 2016

I could not be less interested in dating Ben Affleck, and he should stop being a jerk about it.

September 22, 2016







Those are pictures from today of the first two Tweets at Ben Affleck's Twitter.  They are what he has published at Twitter since the last time that I published a page talking about my total lack of interest in ever dating him, no matter what he does for the rest of his life.  

Treating me badly is lucrative for everyone in the entertainment industry and also in politics.  It's sickening.  

I don't even know how many rumors have been on the Internet in the past few weeks about Mr. Affleck and Jennifer Lopez, and the conglomerate has said nothing about that.

I am totally sincere about my lack of interest in ever dating Mr. Affleck.  I hope that he and his wife can manage not to get divorced, and I also hope that there will be a decade in the near future when he LEAVES ME ALONE!



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, September 22, 2016 @ 5:58 p.m.