Sunday, September 18, 2016

Why is "I'll kill you" not considered an objectionable lyric?

September 18, 2016


These are pictures of the lyrics to Usher's new song, "Hard II Love," from his new album of the same name:










Notice the lack of outcry:












Those are pictures of the first page of results for a Google search of the term "usher hard to love."


The world is used to men threatening women and calling it love.  


This is the address of the page where I took pictures of the lyrics:




Other options for getting a transcript of the lyrics seemed to be from a website called "Exposed," and a website where the first picture would have looked like this:



I suppose that I could have looked at every website that has the lyrics to try to find something that nobody could interpret as having a code value.  I could have spent hours trying to avoid one trigger for the conglomerate, while the conglomerate accuses me of doing nothing with my time.  I chose not to do that today.  

I don't choose excerpts or supporting information for code purposes.  



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, September 18, 2016 @ 12:07 p.m.