Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Robert Pattinson

January 26, 2016


Could it be that you weren't trying to be mean with your last Instagram publication?

I have too much stress.  People are picking on me ALL OF THE TIME.  Literally every second of every hour of every 24 hours, I have to assess whether or not something is a threat.  If there are times when I misinterpret things, it's not just because I have too much stress, it's also because people turn on me frequently; one day they're friendly and supportive, the next they're hostile and abusive.  The conglomerate has produced a world in which fear is the dominant emotion, and fear makes people do things that they wouldn't otherwise do.

Also, you are often ambiguous.  That's also something that people do when they are afraid.  The conglomerate does a lot to make people feel afraid.

No matter what you do or what you're feeling, I really don't want to date a celebrity.  Also, you have participated in something that has done a lot of harm to me and a lot of other people, and I don't know if that's forgivable.  Your young age when it all started, and the bad examples set for you by people who are supposed to know better could be mitigating factors, but I don't know if I could forgive you.  It's a lot to forgive.

There's also the problem of your fame, so even if your behavior improved a lot and I thought I could forgive you, being your friend would bring things into my life that I just don't want.  


Copyright L. Kochman, January 26, 2016 @ 10:36 a.m.