Monday, January 25, 2016

"Moments": Can't you think of your own insults?

January 25, 2016







That's a picture of the screen that I have to look at several times a day; every time that I have to get a picture from my phone to publish it at a blog page.

Last year, the screen suddenly changed to say "Moments."  I have written several times before today that "moment" and "moments" are code words that the conglomerate took and perverted from something that I said a few years ago that was a protest about being abused.

I am surrounded all day, every day, by the efforts of total strangers to be part of the group bullying that has happened to me since 2010.  

The picture shown in the picture of the screen from which I have to get the pictures that I take with my phone is of part of the first page of Google search results for a search from today of the search term "Plagiarism."



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, January 25, 2016 @ 12:27 p.m.