Sunday, January 31, 2016

I bought my coat at least 3 years ago.

January 31, 2016

I went through every coat that there was at the Good Will store in Cambridge, trying to find something that would be as neutral as possible.




That's a picture from today of the sign-in page for Yahoo mail.

I'M POOR!  WHICH PART OF "I'M POOR" IS SOMETHING THAT ISN'T GETTING THROUGH TO YOU?!  I CAN'T SPEND HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS FOR A COAT THAT EVERYBODY WHO WANTS TO CALL ME A LIAR COULDN'T POSSIBLY INTERPRET AS HAVING A CODE MEANING!

Snaps on coats are usually silver, gold or black.  Which color should I have bought, even if something other that what I bought was there, which it wasn't?

Then there's the even more obvious, which is that a lot of corporations are designing their products to be conglomerate-supportive, which makes it even more difficult to buy things that nobody could interpret as having code meanings.


LEAVE ME ALONE!  STOP LOOKING FOR EXCUSES TO PROMOTE CRIME!



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, January 31, 2016 @ 10:25 a.m.