Friday, January 29, 2016

Online abuser getting sort've creative

January 29, 2016





That's a picture from today of a message that someone sent to my current YouTube blog, "The railing is too low at the library."

Faggot Indian.  That is meant to be an insult, isn't it?  Does the person mean Indian from India or a Native American?  Either way; Indian? 

That person probably hasn't gotten around to watching videos that I have published of my face.  If he or she had, he or she would probably be concentrating on calling me ugly without the use of the word "Indian."  It could be that he or she would have incorrectly called me gay anyway, although I thought that "faggot" is usually something that people who want to be insulting about not being heterosexual say about men who are not heterosexual.

Didn't I publish a page a few days ago asking why people who abuse me can't think of their own insults instead of plagiarizing things that I write or say that aren't even insulting to anyone?  I guess I have to appreciate this person's attempt to respect my request.  I have never even heard of the insult "FAGGOT INDIAN" before.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, January 29, 2016 @ 7:44 p.m.