Friday, January 29, 2016

Policy for people who hack my phone

January 29, 2016

When you hack my phone, which you don't have the right to do, I have never wanted anyone to do and I have said consistently for at least a year that I don't want anyone to do, if you see something that can possibly be construed as being against the conglomerate's agenda, you can know that I am against the conglomerate's agenda no matter what.

If, while illegally hacking my phone and invading my privacy to a sickening degree, you see something that you would like to interpret as being supportive of the conglomerate's agenda or contradictory to what I'm publicly saying about any subject, you can know that I don't mean it that way.

As soon as I realized that people were hacking my phone, I knew that I would never be able to make it stop; not by changing my number, not by getting security programs for it, not by any method.  There is no security that I could purchase that would protect my phone, email or anything else that is electronic information from the people who are invading my privacy that way.

I hoped that the people who are treating me so badly would realize how invasive and disrespectful they are toward me, and that they would stop.  I don't think that they have.

It's never a privilege to be abused, no matter who the abuser is, or how rich or powerful or famous or popular that abuser is.  Abuse is abuse.



Copyright L. Kochman, January 29, 2016 @ 12:08 p.m.