Saturday, January 30, 2016

I'm not stalking anyone, and I'd like the government of Cambridge to remove the "CK." and other graffiti that has been across the street from On The Rise for a few years.

January 30, 2016





That's a picture of messages that people sent today to one of my past YouTube blogs, "Lena Kochman Boston."

Do I "not know that other people are allowed to go outside of their house?"
 
Even though there were hidden and illegal cameras in the apartment where I lived at Braintree Village from 2013-2014, placed there by the property management or people who worked for the property management, I spent a lot of time in that apartment.  That was because I couldn't leave the apartment without being stalked and harassed everywhere.

I know that people have the right to leave their houses; the conglomerate doesn't think that I have that right.  

What do you think that people will write to my blogs once everyone is seeing the SICK, SADISTIC, ILLEGAL videos of me?  I have the faint hope that the conglomerate will cringe then, although it hasn't so far.


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, January 30, 2016 @ 4:26 p.m.