Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The New York Times

April 20, 2016


The tenacity of your misogyny is stunning.


There is nothing that I could say, no brilliant essay that I could author, that would not be met by your cries of "Shut your smelly, sopping vagina."  

I have written thousands of pages, and you think it's all nothing.  If you can't dispute the value of what I say, you tell me to shut up.  

Because you want the rape of women and children to be legal, you will betray what your purpose is supposed to be.  Journalism is supposed to contribute to a freer society, not encourage abuse.

The media is also not supposed to be a puppet or sycophant of a corrupt government.  Where the White House has led to crime since 2010, the conglomerate media has happily followed.


Copyright L. Kochman, April 20, 2016 @ 9:01 p.m.