Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The Washington Post

April 20, 2016

While however many media sources are hacking my phone and my email, criminally invading my privacy in other ways, lying about me and promoting sexual abuse, the Washington Post seems to be doing nothing to take responsibility for its erroneous discrediting of the Rolling Stone article about rape at the University of Virginia.  It would seem that the Post is not at all concerned about the damage being done to the lives of everyone harmed by the discrediting of that article and won't do anything to try to stop the lawsuits that are the direct result of the Post's biased and inaccurate reporting.

The Washington Post is also promoting sexual abuse, and has not stopped attacking my family, even though the White House, although it is also promoting sexual abuse, does not seem to be using the particular coercive tactic of attacking my helpless relatives at this time.


Copyright L. Kochman, April 20, 2016 @ 8:47 p.m.