Sunday, July 31, 2016

Hillary Clinton

July 31, 2016


I didn't watch one minute of the Democratic National Convention.  I didn't have to; the people managing your social media made it clear that you're going to attack me every day, even in the total absence of criticism from me.

I said, months ago, that I'm a Democrat and I'll be voting for the Democratic candidate for President.  I also said that I would probably criticize the Democrats more than the Republicans during the race; why criticize the people across the street when you have so many problems in your own house?  

You know that attacking me makes rich people and corporations and the media happy.  It's sickening.  You're no feminist.  

Your choice of Vice Presidential candidate could not have been more pointedly vicious toward me and pandering toward the media.  

You're a miserable, corrupt bully, as bad as President Obama.  

I am a human being who lives a horrifically degraded life.  You are exploiting the victim-blaming lies that have made my life a hell since 2010, so that you can win the Presidency of what's supposed to be a democracy.



Copyright L. Kochman, July 31, 2016 @ 11:33 p.m.