Monday, July 31, 2017

Copyright times

July 31, 2017


I add copyright times to the pages that I publish because to do so provides a chronological frame of reference for what happened before and what happens after I publish a page.  

It's no different from a time record that is established by the record of when emails are sent.  

If I wanted to promote crime, I would, and I would be a much richer person than I am.  I wouldn't have spent 7 years protesting against crime or criticizing people who promote crime and who are much more powerful than I am.  

If I wanted to date someone, I would say "Do you want to go out sometime?"  I am not coy, nor do I appreciate the conglomerate's forcing of stereotypes on me and subsequent abuse of me from its assumptions that my behavior is in accordance with those stereotypes.  


Copyright L. Kochman, July 31, 2017 @ 7:18 a.m./No code, all policies operative, all the time.  I'll publish my preliminary page and similar pages again.