Saturday, November 28, 2015

Being appreciated

November 28, 2015


Having never dated a celebrity, I'm sure that my sexual skills are much inferior to those of most women who date celebrities.  Those women probably feel that they have to have something that distinguishes them to men who have had so much sex by the time that they're 30 that virginity seems as distant as death by old age.

It also doesn't seem to me that most relationships in the entertainment industry are based on things such as mutual respect or even liking each other.  Women are as disposable to those men as cars; more.

I am fortunate that the men whom I knew when I was younger were not celebrities. Most of them seemed to know that "Thank you" is not a phrase from an obscure, foreign language, which is knowledge that most male celebrities don't seem to have for any occasion.  I am less fortunate that some of the men whom I knew when I was younger were or are indiscreet; just being around the world of fame in one way or another seems to have a bad influence on some people, even those who aren't famous and whose only connection to fame is what they get from talking about someone who hasn't known them for years.

If you are a woman and you want to be loved or respected or even remembered by the men whom you date, you'll probably spend less of your life chasing an unobtainable goal if you never date celebrities.


Copyright L. Kochman, November 28, 2015 @ 6:41 p.m.