Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Boston Medical Center

November 25, 2015


I published a lot of videos about Boston Medical Center this morning at my current YouTube blog, "Please don't kill me."

A few minutes ago, a male security guard clomped past me in the waiting room of the doctor's office.

It happens all the time that men who sexually harass me try to get me into trouble when I tell them to leave me alone, and they frequently succeed.  

The conglomerate is telling the world that women have to submit to sexual harassment and other sexual abuse, and that they also have to let people sexually abuse their children.

I think that there might be a male patient in the waiting room who is coughing at me.  However, I can't risk another confrontation in this hospital today.   

The first man who coughed at me at this hospital this morning startled me.  I was publishing a video, looking at my phone.  He walked within a few inches of me and loudly cleared his throat.  I yelled at him "DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN," without pausing to think about it.  I'm sure that he thought that I wouldn't say that; he probably harasses women every day.  Maybe he even works at Boston Medical Center and harasses female staff and patients.

I think that there's another male patient who is coughing and snorting around the waiting room and that it's not just because he has a cold or allergies.

Copyright L. Kochman, November 25, 2015 @ 9:50 a.m./addition @ 9:54 a.m./addition @ 10:16 a.m.