Thursday, November 26, 2015

The New York Times

November 26, 2015


You have money and time, and control over your environment; I don't.  You can choose how you want everything that you publish to be formatted; I can't.  You choose to use your resources to persecute people and promote crime, and I don't.  You exploit everything that happens in the world, even terrible tragedies, to promote your agenda of sexual abuse; I protest you doing that and you try to make the world think that I'm a terrorist or a terrorist-sympathizer.  











Those are pictures from today of parts of the first page of the New York Times's website.

If you don't read or listen to anything that I write or say except to try to look for a page or a word or something that you then read to try to find another excuse to persecute me, you're not being reporters.  You're as bad as a tabloid; you're worse, because you're abusing your reputation as being a real newspaper.




Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, November 26, 2015 @ 7:17 a.m.