Friday, November 27, 2015

How many times have conglomerate celebrities killed people in movies?

November 27, 2015


A Hollywood movie is practically unrecognizable if nobody in it has a gun.

One movie or television show after another gets produced about people being tortured and killed, and the conglomerate doesn't seem to think that the entertainment industry is unstable or dangerous because of it.

What's happening to me is real.  The harassment is real.  The stalking is real.  The SICK, SADISTIC, ILLEGAL videos of me are real.  The difficulty that I have obtaining and keeping housing is real.  The hatred that the conglomerate's propaganda about me has made people feel is real.  

Every bad thing that has happened to me for the past six years is something that the conglomerate deliberately inflicted on me and then blamed me for.  

When I get angry about what's happened to me, the conglomerate says that I'm dangerous.  When I'm forgiving, the conglomerate says that I'm trying to con someone.


Copyright L. Kochman, November 27, 2015 @ 7:26 a.m.