Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Talk about people who aren't worth spending life in jail for

November 25, 2015







Those are pictures from today of the most recent post at Robert Pattinson's Instagram and some of the messages that people have sent him.




That's a picture from today of a message that someone sent to my current YouTube blog, "Please don't kill me."  I can't help thinking that the contrast between Robert Pattinson's fans and my fans is funny.

Robert Pattinson doesn't care if I get killed or if I kill myself or get raped or am homeless and harassed and stalked and voyeuristically videotaped or anything else, and neither does anyone else like him.  They have all proven that they couldn't care less about me.  

If they cared, they wouldn't contribute to the persecution that makes it so difficult for me to live a normal, independent life.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, November 25, 2015 @ 7:45 a.m.