Wednesday, March 30, 2016

My landlord has ads on the sides of public buses, talking about "coming home."

March 30, 2016

The ads starting getting put on public buses after I got approved for my apartment through the Cambridge Inclusionary Zoning Program.  That program is part of the city government of Cambridge, which takes applications and sends those which it approves to landlords who then approve or reject tenants.  I did not choose the building; what I did was accept the apartment when my application was approved by the landlord, based on my credit.

Everybody in the building got an email on March 14, 2016, subject "Happy Pi Day!"

It said "In honor of Pi Day, we will be serving pies at (the building) beginning at 3:00 today.  We look forward to seeing all of our residents!"

Everybody in the building also got an email on March 29, 2016, that said "come see what's on tap!"



Copyright L. Kochman, March 30, 2016 @ 2:26 p.m.