Friday, March 25, 2016

Star Market has no right to track my purchases and publicize them.

March 25, 2016

It is an invasion of my privacy for Star Market to do that.

I have had almost nothing except bad experiences with Star Market and Shaws supermarkets over the past 6 years.  I have to buy groceries somewhere.  Because of the abuse to which I am subjected, I hate going to the grocery store.  When I lived in Braintree, I bought as much food at a time as I could, so that I would not have to go to the grocery store for a week or two weeks.  When I was out of toilet paper, that's when I went to the Braintree Shaws, where there were Wet Floor signs everywhere, where I was stalked and coughed at by customers and staff, where there were ads and displays everywhere promoting child molestation and other sexual abuse or personally targeting me.



Copyright L. Kochman, March 25, 2016 @ 12:02 p.m.