Saturday, March 26, 2016

Why I hate Jennifer Lopez

March 26, 2016

I would not be surprised if she sat there in envy throughout every year that Ben Affleck's marriage to Jennifer Garner seemed happy and stable, not because she really wanted him back but because he seemed happy and stable.  Then, when Ms. Lopez heard that he had a crush on me, she hated that, not because she loves him but because if he were going to be painfully divided about another woman, she didn't want it to be someone other than her, and THAT wasn't because she loves him, it is because she is the sort of person who HATES it when she's anywhere on the planet and someone else has attention when she doesn't.

Then, when his movie won a lot of awards, that was it.  As far as she was concerned, I needed to be somehow erased from the planet, or hated by every living thing, and THAT was because he was suddenly IMPORTANT, and that made his crush on me IMPORTANT, which meant that it was IMPORTANT that his crush wasn't on her.

I scream.  I yell.  I truly hate Ben Affleck many days out of the week.  The way that he and his friends have treated me is unbelievably horrible.  However, I also know that I am not the only person who was ever part of his life in some way, and I'd like to think that I'm able to feel something other than my own rage about how he's treated me when I'm thinking about the situation of him, his wife, his family and his career.

I am SO TIRED of all the women doing interviews whose purpose is to make sure that Mr. Affleck knows that before he's done signing his divorce papers, they're clearing their calendars for him to ask them out.

Do you NOT UNDERSTAND that Jennifer Garner loves him, that they have children, or is it that you don't care?  Maybe you have never been in a relationship that meant anything to you, so you don't know what it feels like to have your love be part of your pain because you don't know how to fix everything that's wrong.  Is that why you keep offering him a vision of something easier for him to walk into instead of keeping a respectful distance and genuinely hoping that he and his wife can mend their relationship and keep their family together?  

Copyright L. Kochman, March 26, 2016 @ 4:58 p.m.