Monday, March 28, 2016

Robert Pattinson

March 28, 2016

You have nothing better to do than to try to perpetuate rumors about me.  Really?

The person whom you and a number of other people are perpetuating rumors about has started to harass me in class, probably to try to dispel the rumors.  He is not the person who harasses me the most, but he's started to be friends with that person, who has harassed me off and on since the start of the semester.

I haven't done anything to deserve any of this.  I have not behaved inappropriately toward the people who are harassing me in that class or toward anyone else at my school.  Also, harassment is NEVER appropriate.  

Don't you have millions of dollars?  Can't you think of something better to do with your time than to try to ruin every work, housing and educational opportunity that I try to obtain?  


Copyright L. Kochman, March 28, 2016 @ 1:46 p.m.