Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner

March 29, 2016


Much of your behavior is reprehensible.  At no time do I ever think or ever suggest that I think that's not true, nor have I ever thought or suggested that it isn't.

I hope that you'll mature eventually, and although you doing that doesn't seem imminent, your behavior that is unworthy of you is not something that makes me want you or your family to have the trauma of a divorce.

I'm writing this page because the New York Times, and probably a lot of other organizations and individual people, are lying about me again.  I want you to know that my feelings haven't changed about anything, and they're not going to change.  I'm not interested in dating Ben Affleck, and I never will be.



Copyright L. Kochman, March 29, 2016 @ 7:40 a.m./edited, with additions @ 9:11 a.m.