Tuesday, March 29, 2016

It is unbelievable that the Boston Globe is encouraging my landlord to mistreat me.

March 29, 2016


It's a female writer who's doing it today.  Probably, women who refuse to be degraded or to degrade other women or to promote crime can't get hired by the Boston Globe and a lot of other media sources.

Does the Boston Globe want me to be homeless?  Does it want me to be unemployed?  Does it want me to be forced to stop my education?

If I get evicted again, I will lose my housing voucher.  It won't be a question of my being homeless for ANOTHER TWO YEARS and then getting another apartment which the conglomerate will also try to make me lose; it will mean being homeless with no prospect of the homelessness ending.

Why does the Boston Globe or anyone else think that the conglomerate or its goals are supportive of women's rights?


Copyright L. Kochman, March 29, 2016 @ 9:53 a.m.