Monday, February 27, 2017

December 22, 2016 was when I received the first letter from the property management's lawyer, telling me to stop my "false" accusations that there are hidden, illegal cameras in my apartment.

February 27, 2017

The eviction, whose cause is being given as my "false" accusations that there are hidden, illegal cameras in my apartment, is proceeding, and it doesn't seem as if anyone who knows that these AREN'T false accusations has done anything to verify that I'm telling the truth, while lies about my behavior in my apartment are plastered on the sides of public buses and I am victim-blamed every day by people, including the New York Times, who have tapped the cameras for live video of me in the apartment for almost a year.  


Copyright L. Kochman, February 27, 2017 @ 3:47 p.m.