Saturday, February 18, 2017

If I continue to publish pages and videos about being suicidal, someone will send an ambulance to take me to the hospital. I'll miss classes, fail out of school, and probably be forced to take damaging, anti-psychotic medication for my "delusions" that there are hidden, illegal cameras in my apartment.

February 18, 2017

My being in the hospital won't remove the cameras from my apartment, and it won't stop my losing the apartment.

I've been suicidal every day since the conglomerate began and started to persecute me in 2010, and the conglomerate DOESN'T CARE!

IT DOESN'T CARE!




That's a picture of part of the first page of the New York Times tonight.








I knew they wouldn't care.  I knew it was futile to say anything today; it's been futile every day for 7 years.

THEY HAVE NO CONSCIENCE!  

IT'S NEVER GOING TO GET BETTER!  THEY'RE GOING TO MAKE SEX CRIMES LEGAL!

There's nothing I can do.  There never was.  

The New York Times is never going to stop hacking my phone.  It's never going to stop distorting everything that I do and say.  It's never going to stop lying about me.  I will die; they and everyone like them are going to kill me, either because I'm going to kill myself or someone is going to murder me because I am so abused.  


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, February 18, 2017 @ 6:07 p.m.