Thursday, February 23, 2017

Nothing seems to be stopping Europe's fashion shows; there seem to be money and personnel for that.

February 23, 2017




That's the address of an article from this week's New Yorker.  I haven't read the entire article; I am having a lot of trouble getting my homework done because I am harassed whenever I'm at a computer lab at school.  

There seem to be money and personnel for a lot of things that don't save lives.  I wouldn't begrudge that to anyone if people weren't suffering and dying every day.  

Today will be like yesterday; tomorrow will be like today.  That's something I know from 7 years of conglomerate torture.


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, February 23, 2017 @ 4:51 p.m./I don't choose excerpts or supporting information for code purposes./Addition to copyright notice @ 5:25 p.m.