Monday, February 29, 2016

Ryan Phillippe

February 29, 2016


Congratulations about your engagement.  

I have not waited around for you and am not hurt by your engagement.  I am very tired of being bullied and it's sad that your group of people has felt the need to continue to be cruel about me when I have not had any interaction with any of you for months.

I think your fiancée is too young for you, which I have always said, particularly because you started dating her when she was 19 and you were older than 30.  However, it's not my decision and I hope that things work out for your lives.

I did a search of your name today because I sometimes have felt bad that things got to be so acrimonious between us during our months of Internet weirdness.  However, you're all so cruel that I don't feel that bad about it, just bad that I didn't know how to be nice all the time in the midst of it or to be out of it entirely.  It's difficult to get out of a situation when everyone else in the situation is never out of the leaving person's business.

Cruel reality; worse than an intention.


Copyright L. Kochman, February 29, 2016 @ 7:24 p.m.