Friday, February 26, 2016

There is a Blake Lively ad for L'Oreal's "Extraordinary Oil" on the screen of my phone where I'm reading Jennifer Garner's Vanity Fair interview.

February 26, 2016

That's not even to mention the shots that the article has already taken at me on its cover and in its first paragraphs.

I can't believe this!  Jennifer Garner does not have to take her clothes off in front of anyone!  "Have mercy on" HER?! 

Please, don't get divorced.  Also, please stop acting like what you and rest of the bullies have put me through is something that I wanted or deserved or something that is not damaging to me.  

I'm sorry that nobody kissed you for 8 months.  Nobody has kissed me for almost 6 years.  I was kissed once in 2010 and once in 2009; it seems that someone followed me with a videocamera and got video of it both times without my knowledge or consent, and the conglomerate has added that voyeurism to its lexicon of "reasons" that it calls me a slut who deserves everything that happens to me.

Also, it would be nice if people would stop acting as if everyone who breaks up has the goal of kissing me as the reason. How many pictures of my teeth do I have to publish before people stop saying that?

Why do you think it's not your husband's job to make you happy?  There's personal responsibility, and then there's getting past all the things that corporations tell women about "Buy our product for you," as if that's an acceptable substitute for happiness.  It's his job to try to make you happy; it's your job to try to make him happy.  The difficult part of that for every marriage is not to make the other person happy at one's own serious expense.  Balance; it's what Hollywood, the place of extremes, hates the most of anything in the world.


Copyright L. Kochman, February 26, 2016 @ 3:17 p.m.