Friday, February 26, 2016

I get prank mail every week.

February 26, 2016

I get magazines that I didn't order and their corresponding invoices.  Someone either is trying to jeopardize my credit or doesn't realize that he or she is doing that.

I haven't had time to address this problem for the past month because I started school.  Today, I got invoices from three magazines, totaling at least $300.

Most of the things in my storage bin at On The Rise are magazines that I didn't order and their corresponding invoices that I haven't had time to correct.  I can't throw out the magazines until I'm sure that I have written to all of them to stop the subscriptions; I have to know which subscriptions were taken out in my name or in a variation of my name such as "Lena Broke-Kochman."

It adds insult to insult that almost every magazine attacks me; that's what I have to look at when I try to address the problem of the prank mail.  


Copyright L. Kochman, February 26, 2016 @ 2:53 p.m.