Monday, February 15, 2016

I have written before about how I don't put code in the pictures that I take.

February 15, 2016

Unfortunately, I can't always take a picture that nobody could interpret as having code or edit pictures so that nobody could interpret them as having code.

I was at my locker at the homeless shelter this morning, trying to organize what I was going to take with me or put into the locker.  I have a math test this week, so I took my math book out of my locker.  The math book is a loose leaf binder; you take out pages that you're studying and put them in another binder so that you don't have to carry the entire book around.

While being coughed at by a few people, I was looking at the math book, trying to decide how to take out pages from it and put them in my math binder while sitting in front of my locker and also having to organize everything else, when I saw the pictures on the first few pages of the math book.  I took the pictures to document it that I was able to take.


Copyright L. Kochman, February 15, 2016 @ 8:58 a.m.