Thursday, February 25, 2016

Quincy College has horrible ads about me on public trains.

February 25, 2016

I can't publish pictures of them to document them, because something or someone is preventing me from publishing any pictures at this blog.

What I have to say about what's happening to me is frequently censored, while the SICK, SADISTIC, ILLEGAL videos of me are treated not only as if they are protected by the right to free speech but as if they are a social and professional punishment that I deserve to have inflicted on me for the rest of my life.

It's horrible that you are telling your students that there's nothing wrong with treating someone the way that I'm being treated.

Every time that I am in the building that Quincy College shares with other offices, I am abused.  I did not ask for what is happening to me, and it's something that nobody could deserve.


Copyright L. Kochman, February 25, 2016 @ 8:20 p.m.