Wednesday, February 17, 2016

I'm trying to study while listening to music.

February 17, 2016


I'm sure that the conglomerate is planning all of its attacks about the music that I'm listening to, even though there's no music in the world that I could listen to without the conglomerate trying to interpret my choice as having code meaning.  

I'm trying to study.  It's difficult to do that when you know that people are spending every second of their time planning to say horrible things about you that will make people hate you and abuse you.

I'm not asking anyone to hack my phone and watch what I'm doing; the President of the United States is telling people to do that, while I tell them not to.  I don't think there's anything that I can do to stop them while the President is telling them to do it.


Copyright, February 17, 2016 @ 5:33 p.m.