Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I might get evicted if I keep talking about how much the conglomerate makes me think about suicide.

June 28, 2016


The conglomerate never stops attacking me, and it would be stressful for any landlord to rent an apartment to me.

Who wants to rent to someone whom the President of the United States is persecuting?

Evicting me would mean that the landlord wouldn't have to keep worrying about being scrutinized by the conglomerate.  It would mean that the people who stalk me wouldn't be stalking me near this building.  

If the landlord can blame the eviction on my being mentally unstable, then the lawyers for the landlord don't have to say to the judge "The landlord wants Lena to leave because the conglomerate hates her and the conglomerate is terrifying.  We know she's not delusional about what she says is happening, but we are more concerned about what the conglomerate might to do to us than whether or not she has a place to live."


Copyright L. Kochman, June 28, 2016 @ 2:03 p.m.