Wednesday, June 29, 2016

J.K. Rowling has created an amusement park in Massachusetts for child molesters and voyeurs from all over the world.

June 29, 2016


It's Mount Greylock, the mountain in Massachusetts which she has chosen for the real location of her fictional American school of magic for children, "Ilvermony."

Because a lot of children and their families will visit that mountain, and because the Masschusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation and the Governor of Massachusetts both promote child molestation and voyeurism, sexual predators will surround that mountain.

It's difficult to believe that Ms. Rowling didn't know that the height of the mountain is reported to be 3,491 feet, which I'm sure is something which will be obsessively mentioned by all of the sex-crime-promoting conglomerate media and Warner Brothers, her partner for the movie "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them."





That's the address of the Boston Globe's article about it, called "With J.K. Rowling's magic, Mass. peak joins 'Potter' lore," by David Filipov.

Ms. Rowling hasn't just attacked me with her implementation of hatred, fear and disgust for me into children's literature; she has attacked the entire state of Vermont.

I don't represent the state of Vermont; it's where I'm from but I can't help that and neither can Vermont.  I also never consented to be voyeuristically videotaped, nor have I ever consented to being intimately filmed in any way.  She's being sickeningly unfair.

"Ilvermony" is what she's calling it because of my psychiatric history and the SICK, SADISTIC, ILLEGAL videos of me, isn't it?  She's victim-blaming me for all of it, and she's going to perpetrate that discriminatory, misogynist victim-blaming all over the world.  



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, June 29, 2016 @ 12:45 p.m.