Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I was a virgin until I was 27 and haven't had sex since I was 29.

June 28, 2016


That's not what I wanted my life to be like, but the conglomerate's accusations that I am or was promiscuous are false.

The conglomerate has slut-shamed me since 2010 because I protest against misogyny and human rights abuses, and not because I am or was promiscuous.  

The conglomerate is doing everything that it can to preclude my being able to have friends, and it's certainly doing everything that it can to ruin my chances of having a respectful boyfriend or getting married to a nice person.  

I haven't even kissed anyone since 2010.  In the entire year of 2010, I kissed one person one time.  I didn't know it, but someone who had a videocamera followed me and got video of it, and the conglomerate, including the President of the United States, has tormented me about it ever since.  


Copyright L. Kochman, June 28, 2016 @ 1:45 p.m.