Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I didn't know that J.K. Rowling and Warner Brothers were conspiring.

June 28, 2016




That's the address for the Warner Brothers's Twitter.

"ILVERMORNY," pronounced "ILL-VER-MORN-EE" is what Ms. Rowling has called the American counterpart to Hogwarts of the Harry Potter series.

There's already a movie that's scheduled for November 18, called "Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them."

Although I read the Harry Potter books several times, it seemed to me after a while that the character of Severus Snape has a lot of anti-Semitic traits.  The continual references to his "hooked nose," his "greasy skin," his cruelty, his evil past, his secretiveness and what seems, until the end, to be his untrustworthiness; all of that finally caused me not to like the books as much I otherwise might have.

It seems that anti-Semitism is not Ms. Rowling's only ignorance or prejudice, and I don't think that her behavior toward me or Warner Brothers' behavior toward me could be construed as anything other than vicious and dehumanizing.






That's the address for a June 24, 2016 Tweet at the Warner Brothers's Twitter, which is also at the first page of results for a Google search of the term "warner brothers."

The caption for the Tweet at Twitter says "Are you at #vidcon2016?  Check out our #FantasticBeasts wand master training booth and cast your favorite spells."


I have never published anything telling children or teenagers to masturbate.  I have almost never even spoken about it having anything to do with children and teenagers, other than to say that if they have questions about it their parents should talk to them about it; parents should be able to have private and informed conversations with their children about a lot of things, like sexuality.  A discussion of it should probably be a part of sex education at school.  

I certainly haven't done what the conglomerate has done, which is a lewd promotion of juvenile masturbation, including suggestive pictures and coded language, that has no educational value and is only for the titillation of immature and irresponsible conglomerate adults.  




That's the address of the official website of Warner Brothers.  The Twitter and the website indicate that Warner Brothers is doing almost nothing except attacking me.  


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, June 28, 2016 @ 11:56 a.m.