Tuesday, June 28, 2016

It's difficult to believe that President Obama was a civil rights lawyer and a college professor, considering his lack of concern for human rights and the safety of women and students.

June 28, 2016


I had to leave school for the first part of the summer because I was harassed by a different male student every time that I was there.  President Obama and his administration, and the conglomerate as an entity, have taken from me every opportunity for work, housing and now school that I have had since the relentless persecution of me started in 2010.

I spent most of the past several days mentally incapacitated from leaving my apartment.  I can't stand to be around people anymore.  I finally left my apartment yesterday for most of the day. I could deal with the first couple of hours, and spent the rest of the day in a low-level anxiety attack which lasted for at least 5 or 6 hours, until I got to my apartment.  The misery and the dread don't stop when I'm in my apartment, but at least when I'm in my apartment I have control over who and what are physically around me.



Copyright L. Kochman, June 28, 2016 @ 2:54 p.m.