Sunday, June 26, 2016

All of the people who are spending no time every day trying to get Mr. Snowden out of Russia aren't denying that they spend time hacking my phone, are they?

June 27, 2016


Are they denying hacking my email?

Are they denying obtaining, watching and distributing sexually voyeuristic video of me?

Are they denying that treating me like this is something that they do as a large group of people, all of whom find it funny, despite my years of suicidality and my many admissions to psychiatric facilities where I am also abused, all caused by their behavior?

Do they deny that I have told them for years to stop and they think that's funny, too?

Do they deny that millions of dollars have been spent on their jokes about me, and that millions of dollars are paid to people who participate in them, while I am so poor and forcibly unemployed because of their character assassination that I was homeless for 4 of those years of nonstop abuse?

Do they deny that their behavior toward me caused me to be victimized by voyeurism in the apartment that I had from 2013 to 2014, when I was evicted into 2 consecutive years of homelessness, after having already been homeless for 2 consecutive years before getting the apartment, also because of their abuse of me?

Do they deny that I was repeatedly victimized by voyeurism during those 4 years of homelessness, which they also thought was funny, and during which they never stopped hacking my phone or my email and everything else that they could invade, and that they never stopped publicizing coded attacks about me?

Do they deny that they never stop trying to portray me to the world as a bad person who deserves their criminal treatment of me?

Do they deny that they never stop thinking of excuses to treat me like this, while they do nothing at all to prevent the way that they're treating me from being normalized as something that could happen to anyone?  

Do they really think that they have the right to take privacy rights from everyone in the world, for their own amusement?

What's the next joke?  There always is one, isn't there, no matter how many times they've said it before?

Do they deny that they have used their criminal invasions of my privacy to threaten everyone who has tried to help me do productive things like get housing and work and education, while they have encouraged everyone who has tried to harm me?  


Copyright L. Kochman, June 27, 2016 @ 1:58 a.m.